Monday, February 11, 2008


This is what moved me. I tried to find a better photo but this one works. I was a big Spin City fan when it was on television. Michael J. Fox has been one of my favorite actors for a long time. I watched this show as much as I could while it was on the air. After about six seasons Micheal J. Fox could no longer continue the show because he has Parkinson's disease and it was becoming too hard to act and keep control of himself. The final two episodes were very well done. You could feel the emotions from the actors, not just from their characters but the actors themselves, who have worked with him so long, gave such great emotions that they'll miss him you couldn't not feel it. Watching someone in a show for so many years helps become close to the character. You learn everything about that character and you become close to that character.
Movies like Old Yeller have that kind of impact. These movies and shows have masters the writing, music, and characters they can use to control the viewers emotions to make them feel a certain way. They can cause strong emotions in even the toughest male.

1 comment:

modestalchemist said...

i cried when john ritter died in that show "8 simple rules" because he actually died... my sister couldn't understand. she's a cold hearted bitch.