Monday, January 14, 2008

The Fork

For those that read this page and have no idea what I am talking about, I'm sorry. Not really, sucks to be you but maybe you can figure it out. Now to the fork. I carried the fork around with me wondering what I should do with it. Whenever I walked somewhere I would mess with the prongs and think about poking people with it when I walked by so they would turn around and wonder WTF?
I even thought about coloring the prongs black and making a little face on it so it could be my buddy and maybe even help me with projects. But it wasn't something that I got around to. Instead I just showed my friends and bragged about what my homework was and how fun the class would be. But then my little pet poked, or bit, you could say, me, so like any pet it was put down. Not something that I wanted to do but if it bit other people I could have been in serious doodoo. So let's have a moment of silence and maybe a small prayer for the fork that could've been...Ok now that that's over here are some funny fork sayings.

We only spooned...We didn't fork.
The spork is the bastard child of the spoon and fork.
Want a Fork? (Say it really fast. Trust me)

No comments: